Ceviche is a tipycal recipe from Pacific´s coast countries. The perfect choice for summer.
- Sea bass
- Red onion
- Black lime “La Abuela Carmen”
Step by step:
- Clean the fish and use the bones and head to make a broth, adding 3 black limes cut in a half. Simmer over low heat, then strain and set aside until it cools.
- Grind part of the fish tail, along with the fumet to make the “tiger´s milk”.
- Cube the fish, add purple onion, the “tiger´s milk”, the juice of one lime, and the juice frome one loomi, after first simmering it in water.
- To finish, add finely diced coriander, the zest from one loomi, and pomegranate.
- Then enjoy!