This recipe is easy and quick, the perfect choice for summer.
- Cous cous
- Green bell pepper
- Pine nut
- Lemon juice
- Black lime powder “La Abuela Carmen”
Step by step:
- Heat water in a pot, when it starts boiling, add black lime powder and simmer over low heat to make an infusion.
- Pour one cup of water into a bowl and one cup of couscous.
- Cover it with cling film and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice onion, green bell pepper and tomato, and mix together.
- Make a vinaigrette with EVOO, lemon juice, the black lime powder and water mixture, finely chopped mint, raisins and pine nuts.
- Mix all the ingredientes well and… Ready!
Enjoy this tasty recipe. You can purchase “La Abuela Carmen” black lime powder in our online store.