This recipe is easy and quick.
- Gilthead bream
- Black lime powder La Abuela Carmen
- Olive oil
Step by step:
- Chop the vegetables into rounds (2mm thick).
- Put onto de grille over high flame until marked on both sides and set aside.
- Put the gilthead bream fillets on aluminium foil, fist adding a bit of olive oil. Add salt to taste and sprinkle them with the black lime powder.
- Close the foil, making sure it is well sealed, and bake at 180ºC for 10 to 20 minutes.
- You´ll know it´s ready when the aluminium foil puffs up.
Time to enjoy this delicious recipe. You can purchase black lime powder “La Abuela Carmen” in our website.