Avocado salmorejo with Black Lime “La Abuela Carmen” is the perfect recipe for the summer.
- Cherry tomato
- Toasted sunflower seeds
- Black lime
- Day-old bread
- Olive Oil
- Sherry vinegar
Step by step
- Use a knife to open an avocado, then remove the pit and use a spoon to remove the flesh.
- In a bowl with the avocado, add a bit of lime juice and a bit of loomi juice, first simmered in water and cooled.
- Using day-old bread, rehydrate it with olive oil and sherry vinegar.
- Add the two mixtures together and blend everything well. You could add a little water from the loomi infusion if you like. Put in the refrigerator to chill.
- Pour the chilled soup into bowls, topping each one with toasted sunflower seeds, loomi zest and a quartered cherry tomato.
This recipe is very easy and very tasty with the Black Lime La Abuela Carmen. You can purchase it in our online store.